- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Kochi or Cochin is the palm green commercial town of Kerala and one of the finest natural harbours in the world. Once a major centre for commerce and trade, the British, Arabs, Chinese, Portuguese and Dutch etc.., have all come to its shores in search of exotic spices and sandalwood. Even today, Kochi - Ernakulam continues the tradition of welcoming visitors with its customary warmth and hospitality.
How to get here : Air, Rail , Road and Sea.
Day in Cochin - Tours conducting Shore Excursions and Day tours in and around Cochin with Private tours and Group tours along with the Local city guides. Group size maximum 30 Numbers and we offer the best price and guaranteed service for our customers.
We pickup from inside the port and drop you back on time.
- Exclusions. Camera fee ,Meals, Tips and Gratitude
Unnamed Road, Willingdon Island, Kochi, Kerala 682003, India
Returns to original departure point
Day In Cochin Tours offer the best sightseeing and Activities of Fortkochi and Mattancherry.
What to see :
St. Francis church , Chinese Fishing nets
Fortkochi beach and Heritage walk,
Santa Cruz basilica , Jewish quarter
Jew town, Jewish Synagogue , Dutch Place .
We receive you from inside the port , very next to your ship with your name placard. Either our Guide or Day in Cochin Office staff will meet you at the port where you exit. Normally tour starts at 8.30 / 9 am ( depends on your ship docking time ) and drive to Fortkochi by Bus / Car.
Local guide will narrate about the history and lifestyle of Cochin and show you all sightseeing places along with a washroom break. By the end of the four hour tour you will know more about Cochin than the average a local person.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Photography not allowed inside the Jewish Synagogue and Dutch palace
- Footwear not allowed inside St. Francis church and Jewish Synagogue.
- There are 15 steep steps at the entrance of Dutch palace, Not recommending , if anyone have any physical disabilities.
- Synagogue will be closed every Friday afternoon and Saturday full day. Dutch palace will be closed on every Friday.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.