- 6 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
In the South Part of India, this state has always been the most serenely attractive place for the most of the travelers. The landscapes depict the shape of a perfectly slim coastal strip on the map, covering almost 600 kilometers of beaches and coast near the magnificent Arabian Sea. The state is known for its huge network of beautiful backwater along with pleasant aroma of spices and heavily covered hills with tea at the Western Ghats.
As soon as you enter this beautiful piece of soul-quenching land, the greenery will slow down your pace, so that you can enjoy a laid-back vacation. Kerala truly has everything that can make your dream vacations come true, as if the swathe has actually passed against the “magic mirror” and transformed into a more buoyant area. The state is away from all the frenzies of the world, resting in its own original state, giving its visitor a perfect example of natural beauty, round the year.
- 5 Night Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- A/C vehicle as mentioned for all transfer & sightseeing as per the itinerary mentioned
- Parking fees and Toll
- Bottled water
- Pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Any meals other than those mentioned above
- Any Airfare/Train fare
- Entrance fees to all Sightseeing, Amusement parks & Boating charges
- Any portage at Airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges and all items of personal nature
- Any services that not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, and vehicle malfunctions. Political disturbances etc
Morning between 8 am to 12 pm
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Locations Covered: Munnar (2 nights) » Thekkady (1 night) » Alleppey (1 Night) » Cochin (1 Night)
Day 01: Arrival Cochin – Munnar (130 Km)
On Arrival at Cochin Airport - You will be greeted by our representative and transfer to your resort Munnar. Munnar a hill station located 1600 meters above sea level. Once the summer resort of the erstwhile British administration in South India it still retains its colonial charm and is famous for its tea plantations, rolling hills, picture postcard hamlets and undulating valleys. Check into your Resort and unwind.
Day 02: Munnar Local Sightseeing
After the Breakfast, today you could take a visit to Tea Gardens, Mattupetty Lake, Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, Blossom Garden, Rajamalai (home to the endangered Nilgiri Thar mountain goat amongst others) Overnight stay at Resort.
Day 03: Munnar – Thekkady (100 Km)
After breakfast check out from the resort, Drive to Periyar an area known for its undulating hills, spice plantations. Check into your hotel. Today you may go for Elephant ride, and cultural programs like Kathakali, Kalarippayattu etc. Overnight stay resort at Periyar.
Day 04: Thekkady – Alleppey (140 Km)
If in Resort: After Breakfast, check out from Resort, drive to Alleppey - Kerala famous backwater destination. Today you can enjoy the beauty of Alleppey like Alleppey beach, backwater, marari beach, Krishnapuram Palace, Kuttanadu Green paddy etc. overnight stay at resort.
If in House Boat: After Breakfast, check out from resort, drive to Alleppey and embark on your private houseboat and cruise on the Backwaters, a splendid area full of canals, lakes and coves. Your houseboats or 'Kettuvalloms' are luxurious boats with well-appointed bedrooms and bathrooms. The meals will be served in the boat at free of coast. You can sunbathe on the deck or observe the palm fringed landscape from your cabins. Apart from the mesmerizing surroundings it's the life along the backwaters that makes this a fascinating experience. Overnight on board.
Day 05: Alleppey - Cochin (60 Km)
Cochin-It’s a great sightseeing tour to explore the many fascinating highlights of Cochin which include - The Jewish Synagogue in what is locally called the Jew Town, St. Francis Church which is the oldest European Church in India, the Santa Cruz Basilica built in 1557 by the Portuguese, the Dutch Palace and the 15th century Chinese fishing nets.
Day 06:Cochin Airport / Railway station Departure
After Breakfast, disembark from Hotel, drop to Cochin Air Port/Railway station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At Munnar and Thekkady A/C rooms are not provided due to low temp except in premium & Luxury category Hotels/Resorts.
- Check-in/Check-out time at the hotel is 12.00 hrs.
- Check-in time is 12.00 hrs. & Check-out time is 09.00 hrs. at the Houseboat. Houseboat will be stationed at one place from 6:00 pm to 7:00 am due to Govt. Restrictions
- In A/C Deluxe Category Houseboat, A/C will be operational from 9:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M.
- All the sightseeing covered as per the timing of the travel.
- If you are staying in Kondai Lip backwater resort, you can have a 2.5 Hrs. free boating from the Resort. Other sightseeing is not possible because you have to reach before 03.00 Pm for that boating. You can have the backwater sightseeing instead of that.
- All the Monuments will be closed on Mondays.
- Rajamalai will be closed: February, March & April (Depend upon breeding time of Goats)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.