- 1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Welcome by our chauffeur at Trivandrum International airport and transferred to your city hotel in our neat & clean AC Sedan car. Our drivers are experienced and local knowledge whom we trust and smoothly organise all our transportations.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
Welcome by our chauffeur at Trivandrum International airport and transferred to your city hotel. It will take 1 to 2 hours to reach the city hotel due to traffic conditions. Our experienced chauffeur will take care of your transfer service friendly. You will reach your hotel hassle free.
Thiruvananthapuram literally means 'the abode of Anantha', the snake God. Hindu God Vishnu is said to rest on this huge serpent. The main attraction of the city, not surprisingly then, is the Sri Padmanabhaswamy Temple. Dedicated to Vishnu (also known as Padmanabha) reclining on the snake Anantha, the imposing gopuram (gateway tower) and intricate sculptures of the temple make it a very popular tourist attraction.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.