- 6 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Head over to Kerala and feast your eyes on the gorgeous natural beauty with Cochin Palakkad Wayanad and Athirappally Private Tour package. The exciting tour shows you the magnificent places in Kerala : Cochin, Palkkad, Wayanad and Athirappally. Spend a peaceful holiday in lap of the nature exploring the culture of Kerala.
- Complete tour by Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking tour guide for sightseeing in Cochin
- 5 Nights stay at hotels in Keys Hotel in Cochin/Olappamana Mana or similar Home stay at Palakkad/ Wood Resort at Wayanad & Green Tree at Athirapally Or Similar category of hotels
- Daily Breakfast at respective hotels
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner in Palakkad
- 1 Bamboo rafting
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Any Air & train fare
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Camera Fee at Monuments
- Anything except inclusions
Cochin Airport or Railway Station
Cochin Hotel or Airport .
Day 1: Arrive in Cochin + Heritage Walk & City Tour
On your arrival in Cochin Airport or Railway Station, our driver will pick you up and driven to the Hotel in Cochin. Get ready for sightseeing in the afternoon.The places you will visit are : Willingdon Island, Marine Drive, Bolgatty Palace, Mattancherry Palace, Paradesi Synagogue. Then enjoy a heritage walk to places including Fort Kochi, St. Francis Church and Chinese Fishing Nets.After the sightseeing, you will be driven back to the hotel .
Day 2: Cochin to Palakkad (Vellinezhi) by Road
Have breakfast and then leave for Velinezhi, a small village in Palakkad district of Kerala. On reaching, you will be directed to the booked luxurious homestay for you, Olappamana Mana. Relish the lunch served to you and then take some rest.Get ready for sightseeing in the afternoon. Visit the weaving centre at the homestay to see the traditional weaving method. The stunning fine quality handloom fabrics made by the workers is also sold here. Get involved in an interesting conversation with workers making costumes of Kathakali artists. Then, return to your room in the home stay .
Day 3: Palakkad (Vellinezhi) to Wayanad by Road
After having breakfast, leave for Wayanad in our chauffeur driven car. You will be dropped at the booked hotel on reaching. The rest of the day will be free for you. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel in Wayanad.
Day 4: Wayanad Forest Trek & Bamboo Rafting
Enjoy the breakfast served by the hotel. Get ready for an adventurous forest trek in Jungles of Wayanad. The district is located on the slopes of Western Ghats. Its rich greenery offers many trekking opportunities. Go for Bamboo rafting in Pozuthana on Vythiri River. Enjoy the verdant surroundings with velvety tea plantations. Then you will be transferred back to the hotel.
Day 5: Wayanad to Athirapally by Road via Thrissur
Have breakfast and then leave for Athirappally by our chauffeur driven car. Visit Vadakkunathan temple and Punnathurkotta Elephant Camp on the way to Athirappally. Resume the journey to Athirappally and check-in at the booked hotel on reaching. Then you will be taken to the largest waterfall in Kerala, Athirappally Waterfall with water coming from a staggering height of 80 ft. Return to the hotel and enjoy overnight stay.
Day 6: Athirappally – Cochin Departure (75 Kms/ approx. 2 Hrs)
After having breakfast, you will be transferred to Cochin hotel/ airport by air conditioned vehicle. Your tour package will hereby terminate.
• Jewish Synagogue will be closed on every Friday & Saturday while The Dutch Palace will be closed on every Friday.
• Only outside view on these days are offered.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 01 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 08 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.