- 3 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Private Cochin tour with Heritage Home in Palakkad takes you to the South Indian delights Kochi (aka Cochin) and Palakkad. Kochi is a major port city of Kerala and offers an interesting mix of English, Dutch and Portuguese monumental architectures. And, Palakkad is the gateway of Kerala gifted with beautiful landscapes making it perfect for a holiday.
- An English speaking tour guide in Cochin
- 1 Night stay in good 4 Star Hotel in Cochin with Breakfast
- 1 Night stay at Heritage Homestay at Palakkad with all Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Cochin – Palakkad- Guruvayur -Cochin by Private air condition Vehicle
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Any Air & train fare
- Medical insurance
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Camera Fee at Monuments
- Anything except inclusions
Cochin airport, Hotel or railway station
Cochin Hotel or Airport .
Day 1: Cochin The tour will begin with your pick-up from Cochin airport or railway station and you would be transferred to the hotel in Cochin by a private car (Check in time at hotel is 12:00 noon). The sightseeing tour will begin in the afternoon with a visit to ‘Willingdon Island’, the largest artificial island in the city. Then enjoy a walk on ‘Marine Drive’, a beautiful walkway with a waterfront of backwaters. You will the place lined with well lit shopping malls and food joints. Visit ‘Bolgatty Palace previously a palace built by Dutch is now a heritage resort. With a swimming pool, Ayurvedic Centre, 9-hole golf course and daily Kathakali performances it is a sought after holiday destination. Another magnificent palace ‘Mattancherry Palace’ built by Portuguese in 1555 will capture your attention with its staggering features. See rare examples of traditional Kerala flooring made of a mixture of burned coconut shells, charcoal, lime, plant juices and egg whites in the palace.
Continue the tour with the oldest synagogue in Kochi, Paradesi Synagogue (Jewish house of prayer). Then enjoy a heritage walk to places including Fort Kochi, St. Francis Church and Chinese Fishing Nets. Afterwards, you will be transferred back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2: Cochin to Palakkad (Vellinezhi )
After breakfast, you will be driven to Velinezhi, a small village in Palakkad district of Kerala. O reaching, check-in at the booked homestay, Olappamana Mana. Relax in the spacious rooms after lunch. Take a walk around the homestay. Visit their weaving centre manufacturing and selling fine quality handloom fabrics. Interact with artisans making costumes of Kathakali artists. Also see the traditional art form of Kerala named Kalam Ezhutthi Pattu, also known as powder drawing. Later, enjoy an overnight stay at the homestay.
Day 03: Vellinezhi – Guruvayur – Cochin
Savour the breakfast and then leave for Guruvayur town in Kerala to visit the ‘Guruvayur Temple’. It is a highly revered temple dedicated to Lord Krishna, an avatar of Lord Vishnu. After taking the blessings of God in the famous temple you can visit nearby shops selling popular pure silk sarees. Later, you will be driven back to the hotel or the pre-decided dropping point in Cochin.
• Jewish Synagogue will be closed on every Friday & Saturday and Jewish holidays (Only outside view on these days are offered)
• The Dutch Palace will be closed on every Friday.
• There is limited accommodation available in specified homestay and we can replace the same with other good quality homestay in case of unavailability.
• Kalam Ezhutthi Pattu will be possible only at Olappamana Mana homestay which is subject to availability.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 01 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 08 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible .
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.