- 6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The beautiful Fort Kochi has a serene ambiance covered by mangrove woods. This is part of a handful of water-bound regions toward the south-west of the mainland Kochi, and collectively known as Old Kochi or West Kochi. You will enjoy the beautiful Allapuzha where you will venture into the serene backwaters. This is accompanied by a visit to Mullakal Temple and the Punnamada Lake which offer a serene getaway away from the hustle of the city.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle from and to Kochi
- Approx 3 hours Houseboat cruise
- Kerala Cuisine Lunch on board
- All current applicable taxes
- Air ticket to travel within India
- Pre & Post accommodation
- Items of personal nature such as tips, gratuity to chauffeur and guide
- Still or Video Camera Fees
- Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the price includes section
Traveler pickup is offered
From your hotel in Kochi city
Kochi City Hotels
The driver will meet you in the lobby of your hotel at around 1030hrs to drive you to Alleppey or Allapuzha. This picturesque town is often referred to as the Venice of East is famous for its serene backwaters. Your arrival at Alleppey is marked by a cruise through narrow canals of Vembanaju Lake and enjoy the glimpses of the countryside village life. Delicious lunch will be served on board followed with tea / coffee. The city's Mullakkal Temple features a traditional design. Punnamada Lake's snake boat races are a well-known annual event. Our guide will ensure that you get the best view of the city and have a quiet time away from the noisy part of the city. De-board the cruise and drive back to Kochi where your trip will conclude with the drop at the hotel. Our well-planned itinerary makes sure that you have the best time and an unforgettable experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 1 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.