- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience the real village life of the Aymanam village– home of the famous novel ‘The God of Small Things’ by esteemed Indian writer Arundhati Roy. Ride on a traditional canoe and witness the plush beauty of the village, blessed with the choicest blessings of Mother Nature. Visit a Kathakali master’s house and learn about the classical dance form of Kerala.
- English speaking guide for the whole tour.
- Pick up and drop by air conditioned vehicle.
- All currently applicable taxes.
City Center Hotels
Return to Original Departure Points
Start your local immersion with a cruise on a Traditional canoe and sail across the narrow and winding canals. Catch a glimpse of the scenic daily life of the village of Aymanam – the home of Arundhati Roy’s novel ‘The God of Small Things’. Dotted with paddy fields, the village house many snake abodes, held sacred by the earliest habitants.
Make your way through the region and explore the beautiful rustic village, bordered by the beautiful Vembanad lake on the western side and River Meenachil flowing through the village. Blessed with scenic beauty and plush greenery, and rice fields that cover two third of its part, the village offers a one of its kind experience, bringing one closer to Mother Nature.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.