- 3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Since the pre-colonial times, Fort Kochi has been a fishing village. Chinese travellers and traders introduced their culture in Fort Kochi through the Chinese fishing nets and even now the fishermen use the Chinese fishing nets as a part of their everyday fishing activities. There is a lot to explore in Fort Kochi and this is best done with a local!
Here is your chance to interact with Joseph, a local born and brought up in Fort Kochi who knows the culture around the area. He loves hosting travellers to give them real 'local' insights to his native place. Join Joseph on a unique culinary activity, where he will guide you to the local market, where you can buy whatever you would like to cook and eat with him and his family. You can choose which Fish/Vegetable you want to enjoy and he will give you options of cooking in whichever way you may want to have it, be it fried, sauteed, or gravy.
The whole experience can last for about 2-4 hours.
- 4-course lunch/dinner
- Cooking demonstration
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Kochi (Cochin), Kochi (Cochin), Ernakulam District, Kerala
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Authenticook, Kochi (Cochin) India
Enjoy a Scrumptious meal with a Local in Kerala
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.