- 3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Kochi, has a rich history of over 500 years of colonial culture. One of the things that tourists and travellers must do is taste the amazing cuisine and enjoy the peace and serenity. To experience this, join a local in Kochi for an enlightening yoga session and an authentic meal experience.
Home-chef Joseph has been living in Kochi all his life and he is a certified Yoga instructor. You can join him for a 90 min yoga session where you will get to learn different aasanas (postures) and this will be followed by a delicious meal prepared by Joseph's wife.
The whole experience at Joseph's home can last for about 3-4 hours.
- 4-course lunch/dinner
- Cooking demonstration
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Meet at the host's home near Thamarakulam Park, Amaravathy. The exact address along with Google maps link will be shared upon confirmation.
Enjoy a scrumptious meal with a Local in Kerala
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Only Vegetarian option is available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.