- 8 to 15 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Ayurveda is one of the best natural option to relax and rejuvenate and treat several diseases. This treatment is aimed at purifying and de-toxifying 7 elements that constitute the human body. This is an holistic treatment approce in a local Ayurveda Hospital that can be costumized with the Doctors.
- 7 or 14 Nights Accommodation at Caritas Ayurveda Hospital
- Daily Ayurveda treatments
- Ayurvedic Vegetarian Full Board Meals (Breakfast - Lunch - Tea - Dinner)
- Intial,daily and final consultation with the doctor with Costumised Treatment
- Composition of an individual Ayurveda diet menu
- Return Airport Trasfers from Cochin
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Any type of Personal Expenses
- Treatment and medicine for particular diseases
Traveler pickup is offered
- Kochi Airport, Kochi (Cochin) India
Caritas Ayurvedic Hospital brings a personalized & fulfilling experience for every guest who comes here for treatment. While they immerse themselves in pure indulgences, our expert Doctors meet their every therapeutic need through a holistic approach.
Ayurveda, `the Science of Life’ is the oldest record of supreme knowledge & experience of mankind, the essence of which is man’s harmony with nature & the individual’s oneness with the universe. Perfect balance of the tripod-Mind, Body & Soul is positive health & its maintenance is a distinguishing feature of Ayurveda.
Set amongst the tranquil landscaped greenary, secluded from the disturbances of the town & complemented by the awe-inspiring serene ambience – Caritas Ayurvedic Hospital is an ideal place for a beautiful health sanatorium. We also have a beautiful Herbal garden which has a no. of medicinal plants including some rare species which adds on to its beauty.
You treatment can be costumized with the doctor there once you reach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Availability will be reconfimed within 48 hours from the booking
- Caritas Ayurveda is not a resort or an Hotel or Turist place, but a Hospital and Reaseach Centre run by the Catholic Diocese of Kottayam - Kerala. There are no other facilities but the Hospital and it's located in a small village near Kottayam. During the treatment is not advisable to travel for sightseeing.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.