- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore old palaces, museums, temples and more!
- 1 mineral water bottle per group
- Food and beverage
- Pickup and drop
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
Paravur Thattukadavu Boat Jetty, Thattukadavu Bridge, Kannankulangara Temple Rd, Cheriya Pallam Thuruth, North Paravur, Kerala 683512, India
Muziris used to be one of the busiest port towns in India centuries ago. In this exciting tour, visit the pieces of history that still remain beautifully preserved. As the water taxi wades through the sea, enjoy the natural beauty in display and the every day coastal life. Visit the Paliam Palace Museum, a beautiful edifice made in Kerala as well as Dutch style architecture. The next stop is at Paliam Nalukettu Museum that displays old, traditional Kerala homes. Explore 11th century Thrikkavu temples and end the trip with a visit to Kottappuram Market.
Places of interest: Paliam Palace Museum, Paliam Nalukettu Museum, Thrikkavu Temples.
• A Viator/TripAdvisor booking confirmation sent at the time of confirmation is not the official ticket.
• You will receive a separate redemption voucher/code.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A Viator/TripAdvisor booking confirmation sent at the time of confirmation is not the official ticket.
- You will receive a separate redemption voucher/code.
- The water taxi can accommodate a maximum number of 6 people.
- Temples may require appropriate attire, that covers knees and shoulders.
- Photography is not allowed inside the temples included in the activity.
- Flash photography and video cameras are not permitted inside the museum.
- Cary-on bags and luggage are not allowed inside the museum. Guests will have to check them in at the entrance.
- Meeting point: Paravur Thattukadavu Boat Jetty at 9:30 A.M.
- The boat is equipped with a first-aid kit, life jackets and fire extinguishers.
- There is a parking facility near the meeting point.
- Smoking and consumption of alcohol are not permitted onboard.
- Please find your way to the redemption counter at the park and present the redemption voucher/code provided. At the counter you will then receive physical tickets that will give you access to the park.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.