- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Book this half-day walking tour that gives you a glimpse into Kochi’s rich history and heritage, showcasing the mixed Dutch, Portuguese, British and Jewish influences that make the city unique. Visit some of the most popular attractions in Kochi including the Chinese Fishing Nets, Fort Cochin, Mattancherry, St. Francis Church, Dutch Cemetery, Jewish Synagogue, and Dutch Palace. All ages and fitness levels are welcome!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Landing and facility fees
- Hotel/Port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Santa Cruz Cathedral Basilica
- Entry/Admission - Mattancherry Palace
- Entry/Admission - Paradesi Synagogue
- Entry/Admission - Church of Saint Francis
- Entry/Admission - Chinese Fishing Nets
- Entry/Admission - Jew Town
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Cochin Cruise Port or Fort Cochin Hotel
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
You will be picked up from Fort Cochin hotel or Cochin Cruise Port at 9:00am and start this relaxing half-day walking tour in Kochi
Before the walk commences, your guide will provide an introduction to the history of Kochi and the events that have shaped it. You will also be given notes/handouts for the tour. During the tour you will visit the old quarter of Fort Kochi to explore the quaint streets of this city on foot and also Fort Kochi’s seaside promenade to get a glimpse of daily life in Kochi. Stop by the St. Francis Church, one of India’s oldest European churches, built by the Portuguese Franciscan Friars. Also visit the famous Chinese Fishing Nets, Nehru Children’s Park area as well as the interesting houses that ring the park (Koder House, Tower House, Old Harbour Hotel), Santa Cruz Basilica, Union Club Building, Fort Immanuel as the bastion of the Portuguese and Dutch Cemetery now managed by the Church of South India.
Take a brief walk past the seaside beach and Bishop’s House Road with its beautiful old-style homes. When the tour ends, you will be dropped off at Fort Cochi Hotel or Cochin Cruise Port.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.