- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore the ancient churches, museums and palaces in Kochi.
- 1 mineral water bottle per group
- Pickup and drop
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
Paravur Jewish Synagogue, Ernakulam,, Ernakulam, North Paravur, Kerala 683513, India
Visit synagogues, museums, excavation sites and old churches along the backwaters of Kerala to explore, what used to be, a busy spice trading port town called Muziris centuries ago. The trip begins with a visit to Paravur Synagogue, an old Jewish prayer house turned into a museum, that reveals a lot about how the Jewish arrived in India and settled in Kerala. Set sail in a water taxi and head towards another museum dedicated to a 19th century politician and social reformer named Sahodaran Ayyappan. Take a break for lunch before visiting Manjumatha Portuguese Church and witness the art of making traditional wooden boats along the way. Visit Kottappuram Fort and end the trip with a visit to the Paliam Palace Museum and traditional Kerala homes called Nalukettu.
Places of interest: Paravur Jewish Synagogue, Sahodaran Ayyappan Museum, Manjumatha Portuguese Church, Kottappuram Fort, Paliam Palace Museum.
• A Viator/TripAdvisor booking confirmation sent at the time of confirmation is not the official ticket.
• You will receive a separate redemption voucher/code.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A Viator/TripAdvisor booking confirmation sent at the time of confirmation is not the official ticket.
- You will receive a separate redemption voucher/code.
- The water taxi can accommodate a maximum number of 6 people.
- Visit to Manjumatha Portuguese Church may require appropriate attire, that covers knees and shoulders.
- Flash photography and video cameras are not permitted inside the museums.
- Cary-on bags and luggage are not allowed inside the museums. Guests will have to check them in at the entrance.
- Photography is not permitted inside synagogues.
- Meeting point: Paravur Synagogue at 9:30 A.M.
- The boat is equipped with a first-aid kit, life jackets and fire extinguishers.
- Smoking and consumption of alcohol are not permitted onboard.
- There is a parking facility near the meeting point
- Please find your way to the redemption counter at the park and present the redemption voucher/code provided. At the counter you will then receive physical tickets that will give you access to the park.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.