- 4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience the real life of back water island villages. A cluster of islands, where the life is far away from the maddening croud.
Backwaters, Paddy fields, Fishing, birds.. If you are fond of rustic elements , this is the right place. walk along the narrow ridges of paddy fields..Cycling (Optional) along the village roads..watch the traditional style of fishing..
- Local taxes
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Tour escort/host
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Vypin/High court boat jetty
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Vypin/High court boat jetty
Tout starts at 1.30.p.m . Pick up from Vypin Jetty for those who come from Fort Kochi. Pick up (2.00.p.m)from High Court Jetty for those who come from Ernakulam (main land). Â Drive would be approximate 45 minutes to the destination. A cluster of islands where the village life is far behind from the maddening crowds. A walk along the narrow ridges of the paddy fields will be a stunning experience to remember . cycling (optional) along the island roads surrounded by paddy fields and natural fish/prawn farms will take you to the ultimate biking moments..Experience the village , fishing methods, Toddy tappings, Interaction with villagers. Temperature will reach up to 42 degrees during March, April and May months. Monsoon starts by June first week till July. This is the the best place to experience monsoon showers. Tour ends by 5.30 and drop off to the point where picked up
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2Â people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 4Â people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.