- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
If you enjoy biking, then this tour is meant for you. Join a group of fellow biking enthusiasts and ride past the verdant landscape of coastal Kerala. The ride from Cochin to Alleppey takes you past beautiful backwaters, quaint little villages, farms and idyllic beaches and leaves you with some unforgettable memories of Kerala, also known as God’s Own Country.
• Unique cycling experience from Cochin to Alleppey
• Scenic Kerala coastline
• A glimpse of village life in Kerala
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Bicycles with helmets
- Local English speaking guide
- Lunch (beverage excluded)
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Back-up vehicle
- First aid kit
- Entry/Admission - Kerala Bicycle Trips - Cycling & Bike Tours Kerala
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in the city of Kochi / Cochin
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kerala Bicycle Trips - Cycling & Bike Tours Kerala, 3 rd Floor, DPK Towers, R Madhavan Nair Rd, Ravipuram, Perumanoor, Kochi, Kerala 682016, India
Biking tour Cochin to Alleppey
You will be picked up from your hotel early in the morning. If it is too early for breakfast for you, request your hotel for some packed refreshments that you can carry along with you.
Your local guide will provide you with a bicycle and helmet. Make yourself comfortable on your bike before you start on your biking tour. Also get acquainted with your fellow enthusiasts. Alleppey is situated at a distance of around 35 miles from Cochin and the bicycle ride takes around 3-4 hours.
Take in the picturesque views around you as you gently wind your way past villages, fields and backwaters. Cycling along the picturesque Kerala coastline, you will see fishermen bringing in the fresh morning catch. You might even get a glimpse of a prawn farm. For some stretches of the journey, you could find yourself riding past the shoreline on white sands. En route you will also come across temples, coir making workshops and toddy (alcoholic beverage made from coco palm) bars. Enjoy a refreshing break as you sip some water straight out of a coconut.
Upon reaching Alleppey, enjoy a well-earned lunch (beverage excluded) at a local restaurant. After lunch, you will be driven back to Cochin and dropped off at your hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.