- 5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
You've heard of Mumbai and have a lot of pre-conceived notions about it. Now that you're going to see it in person, why not meet a guide who has lived here all his life. I can tell you the REAL story of the city, from it's history and culture to its seamy underbelly and the glitzy Page 3 parties brimming with filmstars?
Since I am in the Gourmet Industry especially Cheese & Chocolates for the last 10 Years , I cater to a lot of Corporate clients , NRI's , Consulates and various other Entrepreneurs from different fields of work. A tour for me is an opportunity to make memorable pictures of my Country in the
mind of the traveler and make sure he or she enjoys it. It is more important to experience the local flavor of the place besides the History, Monuments etc. I have developed some tours for people who specially come to Mumbai for work or corporate reasons and have little time for tourism. But I make sure they take a good glimpse of the city .
- Round-trip private transfer
- Bottled water
- Afternoon tea
- Light refreshments
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Uber/Ola or local cab fares plus any meals, shopping, etc that you may indulge in on the way.
• Gateway Of India / Taj Mahal Hotel
• Flora Fountain
• Cuffe Parade
• Marine Drive
Want to experience everyday life in Mumbai?
On this tour, you will be introduced to various modes of public transport (train, taxi/bus, walking) around Mumbai. I will show you around the top tourist spots and (if you're that adventurous!) you could perhaps try the local street food too.
• Purchase a Local Train Ticket
• Buy a Local Bus Slip
• Ride in an Auto Rickshaw
• Local Boat Ride
Taxi, bus, walking... Please note that cabs in Mumbai accommodate only four passengers, so I can only do this tour for a maximum of three people at a time. Be prepared for a short wait at bus stops or to find a cab... that's what us Mumbaiites have to do daily! :)
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 3000 INR OR 35 USD - Local non-ac taxis and trains are relatively cheap in Mumbai and you will not be spending a lot on getting around. Meals depend on where you have them, but INR 1000 OR 20 USD should be the average cost per person if we are going to stop for a bite at a medium-level eatery.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.