- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
On this early morning biking tour, ride peacefully through the deserted streets of Mumbai and get a chance to explore the city without its characteristic hustle and bustle. Ride past iconic buildings and learn about the history of the city from your local guide. End the trip at Marine Drive, the famous waterfront of Mumbai and watch the waves as they hit the seashore.
• Victoria Terminus, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Sassoon docks, the oldest docks of Mumbai
• Mumbadevi Temple
• Marine Drive
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English speaking guide
- Bicycles and helmets
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Your hotel in the city of Mumbai.
Same as departure location.
You will be picked up from your hotel and driven to Colaba from where your biking tour starts.
Ride past Victoria Terminus, one of the busiest railway stations of India and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Next go over to Sassoon Dock the oldest port of Mumbai and watch the Kolis, the original inhabitants of Mumbai, as they bring in the morning catch of fish. Visit Bombay Panjrapole, a large shelter for homeless cows. Then weave your way to the 17th century Mumbadevi Temple that is dedicated to the Hindu Goddess Mumbadevi after whom the city is named. Watch the priests carry out the morning prayers. The last stop on the trip is Marine Drive, the splendid waterfront in South Mumbai. Take in the spectacular views of the Arabian Sea in the early morning sun and watch the city come to life as locals commute on their way to work.
Cycle back to Colaba, where your air-conditioned vehicle awaits you for the drop back to your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Group will stop at regular intervals to look at sights.
- Height of participant should be 4 feet and above.
- Minimum age of participant is 12 years.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Person should know how to ride a bicycle.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.