- 2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Mumbai may be India's bustling commercial capital, but it has a wild side. Over 300 species of birds. More than 150 species of butterflies. Endangered orchids. An incredible diversity of marine life from stealthy octopus to colorful nudibranches. And yes, big cats too with approximately 35 leopards prowling the woods of the Sanjay Gandhi National Park in the heart of Mumbai.
With a professional naturalist guiding you through some of Mumbai's lesser explored wilderness areas and even shooting a video highlight reel so you can share the experience with family & friends, get ready to experience the wild side of this busy metropolis.
- Private tour
- National Park fees
- Light refreshments
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Professional Guidance Fees
- Filming & Editing Fees
- Any items not mentioned in Product Inclusions
400017, Swamy Vallabhdas Road, Sion Railway Colony, Chunabhatti, Sion, Sion Railway Colony, Sion West, Sion, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400022, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Depending on group size and composition, we may be able to offer pickup directly from your place of stay. Please enquire directly at the time of booking.
Returns to original departure point
Depending on the season and time, we will be guiding you to local destinations to ensure you experience a glimpse of urban wildlife. Some of the popular destinations include:
• Sanjay Gandhi National Park
• Thane Creek Flamingo Sanctuary
• Lokhandwala Lake
• Haji Ali & Juhu Koliwada Tidepools
• Ovalekar Wadi Butterfly Garden
As mentioned above, based on time, we may also suggest spots of potentially exciting congregations of seasonal migrants in the city. Your tour begins from your place of stay from where we shall arrange a pick-up via an air conditioned vehicle (Standard Pick-up Point: Sion Railway Station, if your place of stay is en route destination or close and group is not spread out, we may look at arranging pick-up from your place of stay, else extra charges apply) from where you shall be transferred to the wilderness destination. Light snacks and RO/Filtered Water shall also be provided as we explore the wilderness. During your exploration, a video will also be shot of the experience and be provided to you as a memento to share with family & friends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.