- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Ride through the streets of Mumbai on this three hour guided biking tour. Start early in the morning and pedal your way through empty streets as you go past the major sites of this cosmopolitan city. See Sassoon Dock, Afghan Church, Dhobi Ghat, Oval Cricket Ground, Rajabai Tower, Bombay Highcourt, Mumbai University, Crawford Market, Gateway Of India, Taj Mahal hotel, Churchgate and Victoria Terminus.
• Sassoon Dock, one of the oldest docks of Mumbai
• Rajabai Clock Tower
• Gateway of India
• Facade of Taj Mahal hotel
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English speaking instructor
- Bicycles and helmets
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Bottled water
- Food or drinks, unless specified
Your hotel in the city of Mumbai
Same as departure location
You will be picked up from your hotel in the morning and driven to Colaba where your guide for the morning will meet you. Take your bike and make yourself comfortable before you start your biking tour. After that just follow your guide, who will take you past the major sites of Mumbai.
Ride over to Sassoon Dock, one of the oldest docks of Mumbai that was constructed in 1875. Then go over to the Church of St. John the Evangelist, better known as Afghan Church as it was commemorated to the dead soldiers in the First Afghan War of 1842. Continue pedalling towards Dhobi Ghat, the largest open air laundry in the world. Next comes the Oval Cricket Court with the building of the Mumbai High Court in the background. Visit the 280 feet high Rajabai Tower that was built in 1878 and is modelled after the Big Ben of London. The tower stands on the grounds of Mumbai University. Watch the early morning hustle and bustle at the famous Crawford Market with its fruits and vegetables stalls. Continue your way to the iconic Gateway of India that was the official entry port of the British Viceroys in India. Take a look at the grand facade of the Taj Mahal hotel in the background. Go past the two major train terminals of Mumbai - Churchgate Terminus and the heritage building of Victoria Terminus (now called Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminal), a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Your guide will share with you facts and information about all these places as you go around them. At the end of the biking expedition, you will be dropped back at your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems.
- Tour is designed for those who are comfortable riding a bike. To take part in the tour one needs to have good cycling skills and a general level of physical fitness. If there is any doubt about your cycling skills, the guide is authorized to cancel your tour participation due to safety regulations. The paid tour amount will not be refunded in case of being refused on the tour due to poor cycling skills.
- Children can join the tour if they have strong cycling skills and have a minimum height of 4.3 feet. Parents will be responsible for signing the Indemnity Form at the time of the tour on behalf of the child. By signing this document, the parent participant agrees to take full individual responsibility for any kind of incident which may occur during the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.