- 4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Spend an evening at Mumbai’s most famous temple dedicated to the Hindu God Ganesha. Participate in the evening aarti ceremony and get a taste of the customs and rituals associated with it. Next drive over the Bandra-Worli Sea Link, the longest bridge in India built over the Arabian Sea. Admire the mesmerizing lights of the city as you drive from the western suburb of Bandra to Worli in South Mumbai.
• Shree Siddhivinayak Temple
• Bandra Worli Sea Link
• City skyline at night
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within city center.
- English speaking Local Guide.
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Bottled water
- Additional food or drink (unless specified)
- Items of a personal nature
Your hotel in the city of Mumbai
Same as departure location
You will be picked up from your hotel in the afternoon. Your English speaking guide will take you to Siddhivinayak temple located in Prabhadevi, Mumbai. Considered to be the wealthiest temple in Mumbai, it receives donations of over $ 150 million each year. The temple is dedicated to the elephant-head Lord Ganesha, who is believed to grant every wish. Thousands of devotees visit the temple every day. Amongst the more prominent visitors to the temple are Bollywood stars and politicians. In 2016, Tim Cook, the Apple CEO started his India trip with morning prayers at the temple.
Participate in the evening aarti that is a sight to behold. The atmosphere is serene with the chanting of hymns and lighting of diyas (lamps).
Next drive over the magnificent 3.5 mile-long Bandra-Worli Sea Link. With 8 traffic lanes, this cable-stayed bridge built over the Arabian Sea is a major architectural feat. It reduces the travel time between Mumbai’s suburbs of Bandra and Worli from 20-30 minutes during peak hours to 10 minutes. Over 37,500 vehicles use this bridge daily. The spectacle of the city lights is a memorable experience as you drive over this bridge.
You will be dropped back at your hotel at the end of the tour.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.