- 2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Food tours are the best way to indulge in the culinary delight and make a longer lasting impression on local food. Come and join us for the street food crawl of Mumbai, which will offer the best local flavors in the city, taste over 7 popular delicacies, that are the must haves in the city. This walking tour of the old city will give you a glimpse of the local life, its food and culture, ultimate Your for foodies looking to explore the city's cultural diversity through food!.
We have designed this amazing experience for you with an intention to take you to these places for food tasting, so that you can also cherish this food, feast your taste buds and have a fabulous and lasting impression. You will taste more than 7 mouth watering and authentic delicacies of Mumbai on this food tour, if you are a food lover and enjoy experiencing different kind of foods, then you should not miss this walking tour because trust us, you will surely regret it later.
- 1. Food Tasting
- 2. Beverage
- 3. Friendly storyteller who can speak English & Hindi, highly trained by Yo Tours
- 4. Great conversations, interesting stories, local tips and recommendations
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Starting Point:The Times of India opposite CST Station
Afternoon Tour Time: 1 PM to 3 PM Duration: 120 Mins Frequency: Daily
1. Highly trained Yo Tours™ storyteller will meet you at the meeting point and then you will begin exploring the rich and royal delicacies of Mumbai on this food walk, you can witness the preparation, get an in-depth understanding of local food culture and the things that influenced the development of these cuisines. (Since these are small and years old food joints, the decor will be little dated but we are sure you the delicious food will take the focus away from decor and setting to the awesomeness of food)
2. Listen to heart warming stories about the city and its food culture, get tips on the preparation of dishes (if you are a culinary enthusiast) and learn the yogic science of 'food body' which is the backbone of mingling so many natural herbs and spices in the Indian cuisine.
3. Be prepared to fill your mouth with mouth watering delights and please bring an appetite, even though it is food tasting it is highly fulfilling for the stomach.
4. Having awesome and sweet memories in the end of this fun, enjoyable and unique experience for you to remember for life and share with your family and friends.
Note: We do quality assurance before adding a place on our food walk, so you can relax and enjoy the food without any worry.
(Please note that to ensure your safety we track all our tours online, so we request you to kindly insist your storyteller to start the tour on our Yo Tours™ app. at the beginning of the tour itself, which the storyteller will have already installed on their mobile)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring
- 1. A good appetite.
- 2. Water Bottle (since water kills appetite and as per the principles of Yoga, water should be consumed only after 45 minutes of eating, we do not provide you water on the tour)
- 3. Sunglasses
- 4. Sunscreen
- 5. Umbrella (in case of rainy season or summer's) 6. Camera if you enjoy photography
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.