- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Full day tour covering Bollywood Studio Visit And Gateway of India ,Kamala Nehru Park,Hanging Gardens,Mani Bhavan, Dhobi Ghat & Drive pass - the Flora Fountain at Hutatma Chowk square, as well as Victoria Terminus railway station, the Municipal Corporation Building, University of Mumbai, High court of Mumbai, Rajabai Clock Tower and Nariman Point & Dhobi Ghat
- Private guide at the studio and for the city tour separate.
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions
- Hotel Pickup and Drop-off within Mumbai City limits (Western Area from Borivali to Churchgate Hotels)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Gateway of India
- Entry/Admission - Dhobi Ghat
- Entry/Admission - Kamala Nehru Park
- Entry/Admission - Hanging Gardens (Ferozeshah Mehta)
- Entry/Admission - Mani Bhavan Gandhi Museum
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Central Hotels in Mumbai
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sakinaka, Sakinaka, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Meet your tour Driver at the designated hotel lobby in Mumbai at 9:00am. You'll spend about two hours on your Bollywood studio tour, exploring the world of India's film and TV industry.
Upon arrival at the S J Studio, receive an introduction by a studio guide. Starting with the Rehman Wall, your guide tells you about the artistic brilliance of the famous painter who created movie posters and an entire wall of famous personalities, from Amitabh Bachchan to Al Pacino. Then walk onto some sets, such as a lavish courtroom, recently refurbished police station, and 2-story hospital, and hear about the shoot process for movies and television.
Continuing on, visit the Bollywood costume gallery to see a plethora of clothing options available for various roles. You might be able to try on a costume and take a photo, if you wish. As part of the main attraction of this tour, watch up to two live filming shoots, where you'll see a movie or TV series currently in production, and view a visual effects and post-production sound-mixing and dubbing presentation. Finally, move into the mini-theater for a live Bollywood dance performance featuring the extravagant attire Bollywood is famous for. You will even have a chance to shake a leg in a number, if you wish.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Gateway of India, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai 400001 India
After lunch (at own expense) at 1:30 pm proceed to further sightseeing to You'll visit the Gateway of India monument which faces the vast Arabian Sea
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Dhobi Ghat, Dr. E. Moses Rd. near Mahalakshmi Station, Mumbai India
further sightseeing to Dhobi Ghat Mumbai's biggest human-powered washing machine
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Kamala Nehru Park, BG Kher Rd, Malabar Hills, Mumbai, Mumbai 400006 India
Then move on to Kamala Nehru Park, located at the top of Malabar Hill, and named after the wife of then prime minister, Nehru.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hanging Gardens (Ferozeshah Mehta), Malabar Hill, Mumbai 400075 India
Visit the Hanging Gardens, directly adjacent to the hill, and overlooking Chowpatty beach.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mani Bhavan Gandhi Museum, 19 Laburnum Road Gamdevi, Mumbai 400007 India
Then it's off to visit the Mani Bhavan Mahatma Gandhi Museum and maybe even leave a tribute at the Mahatma statue.
At the end of your journey at 5.30pm , sit back and relax on the drive back to your hotel in Mumbai
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; spaghetti straps and short shorts are not recommended
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen with hats or scarf for ladies are highly recommended
- This private tour operates with a minimum of 1 people and maximum of 8 people
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.