- 2 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Mumbai is a city which has an amazing combination of landmark sights easily accessible and some hidden gems which are known to few. To make the sightseeing exciting and add a dash of Adventure, Enfield Riders provides city sightseeing tours on a Royal Enfield. Having the local knowledge of the city and a team of experienced "moto-guides"; we are not just specialists having in depth knowledge of the city but also have a fleet of vintage Royal Enfield's which serve a medium for this experential tour. Ride the vintage Royal Enfield or sit as a pillion with our Experienced moto guides who would give you a tour of the city for an unforgettable adventure experience.
- Package A: English Speaking Guide (10 years Experience) + Luxury Car (Audi A4) + Driver + Fuel + 8 hrs All Inclusive Services + Parking + Toll charges
- Package B: English Speaking Guide (5 years Experience) + Sedan Car + Fuel + 8 hrs All Inclusive Services + Parking + Toll charges
- Package C: English Speaking Road Captain + Royal Enfield Motorcycle + Fuel
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusion
From your Hotel anywhere across the city
9 am – Meetup at Hotel
9:30 am – Powai to Bandra
Visit below places
• Carter Road – It's a kilometre-long walkway along the sea on the west side of Bandra
• Mount Mary Church - The Basilica of Our Lady of the Mount, is a Roman Catholic Basilica located in Bandra
• Bandra Fort - It was built by the Portuguese in 1640 as a watchtower overlooking the Sea
11:30 am – Drive towards South Bombay – Bandra to Churchgate
Visit below places
• Girgaum Beach - One of the best known public beaches adjoining Marine Drive
• Marine Drive - is also known as the Queen's Necklace because, if viewed at night from an elevated point anywhere along the drive, the street lights resemble a string of pearls in a necklace.
• Flora Fountain - Flora Fountain, at the Hutatma Chowk, is an ornamentally and exquisitely sculpted architectural heritage monument.
• Gateway of India - A monument built during the 20th century, it is located on the waterfront in the Apollo Bunder area in South Mumbai and overlooks the Arabian Sea.
• Taj Hotel - The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel is a "Heritage Grand" class five-star hotel
• Colaba Causeway – It's a shopping heaven. It is a very long road lined on one side with hundreds of stalls.
1.30pm to 2:30pm – Lunch
• Leopold Cafe ( For Lunch )– Large and popular restaurant and bar on Colaba Causeway. The cafe was an early site of gunfire and grenade explosions during the 2008 Mumbai attacks by terrorists on Nov 26.
2:30 pm – Churchgate to Juhu
Visit below places
• Hanging Garden - Terraced gardens perched at the top of Malabar Hill.
• Haji Ali Dargah - The Haji Ali Dargah is a mosque and dargah located on an islet off the coast of Worli.
• Worli Seaface – Can get a beautiful view of Bandra – Worli Sealink
• Bandra–Worli Sea Link – Officially called Rajiv Gandhi Sea Link, is a cable-stayed bridge with pre-stressed concrete steel via ducts on either side that links Bandra in the Western Suburbs of Mumbai with Worli
5pm – Drop off at Hotel
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Enfield Riders Terms & Conditions Apply
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.