- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This walking tour gives you an insight into early morning Mumbai as local merchants set up their wares for the day. Observe newspaper seller, bakery delivery boys, milk distributors and women selling fish from the docks at the start of day. This early tour includes private transfer from your hotel to the marketplaces.
• Observe Mumbai early Merchants
• Sassoon Dock / Fish Market
• Flower and Vegetable Market
- Transport by private vehicle.
- Hotel pick up / drop off within Mumbai.
- English Speaking Guide.
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day.
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Your hotel in city of Mumbai
Same as departure location
You will be picked up from your hotel in central Mumbai for your early morning walking tour of the marketplaces. This tour starts at 4:00 AM.
You will observe and possibly interact with local merchants such as the newspaper vendor and the fruit and vegetable wholesalers, who are surrounded by customers bargaining for fresh supplies for the day ahead. The Sassoon dock is an incredible experience. It is the city’s first wet dock and the only fish distribution center open to the public. Here you will see the men throwing their catch of the day in big baskets to the dock. On the dock, women buy the fish and sell it here or in other parts of the city. They will shout out the rates they want for the fish.
The four hour tour gives you glimpses of Mumbai’s daily life: bread-boys carrying fresh bread from the bakery, the milkman riding past with milk cans, the flower market in full bloom and so much more.
The excursion concludes with you being driven back to your hotel in central Mumbai.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum age for people who can book this tour is 65
- Dress code is casual
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.