- 16 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Early morning pickup from Hotel in Mumbai and Depart to Airport in Mumbai Fly to Jaipur. Visit Jaipur Amber Fort, City Palace and Hawa Mahal. After Jaipur Sightseeing depart to Jaipur Airport flight to Mumbai. Arrival Mumbai airport and drop at your Hotel in Mumbai
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Airport transfer
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- Commercial Return Flight Tickets (Mumbai - Jaipur)
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel / Cruise Port or Anywhere in Mumbai
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Bombay Store - Mumbai, Sir Pherozeshah Mehta Road Linking Road, Inorbit Malad & Inorbit Vashi, Mumbai 400001 India
4am Early morning pickup from Hotel in Mumbai and Depart to Airport in Mumbai Flight to Jaipur at 6am approx.
7:40am Arrival Airport in Jaipur and Visit Hawa Mahal - built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. Amber Fort, which used to be the capital of the Kachhwaha clan, till Jaipur was made the official capital in 1727. Photo tour of Jal Mahal, affectionately known as "Water Palace".
Lunch break, your lunch will be provided at a local restaurant (own expense)
After lunch, proceed to visit City Palace, the principle residence of the ruling family and is known for its stunning architecture. Jantar Mantar, a stone observatory raised in the 18th century.
Time permitting visit cottage industry specializing in hand-woven carpets & textiles, Witness how silk carpets are handmade.
Evening After a full-day's Jaipur sightseeing, you will be dropped off at Airport Jaipur Fly to Mumbai at 6pm.
Arrival at 8pm approx Mumbai airport and dropped at your Hotel in Mumbai.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All Members Passport Photo Copy at the time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.