- 2 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Departure Transfer from Hotel to Airport in Mumbai and Pickup from Delhi airport and drive to Agra. Visit Agra Taj Mahal The world's best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his queen Mumtaz Mahal and Agra Fort (A Unesco World Heritage Site), Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- All entrance fees included
- Airport transfer
- Buffet lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1-Night hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Commercial Return Flight Tickets (Mumbai - Delhi)
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel or Anywhere in Mumbai
Returns to original departure point
All Days Expect Thursday
Day 1: Mumbai to New Delhi by Flight and 3-Hrs drive to Agra (No Meal)
Pass By: The Bombay Store - Mumbai, Sir Pherozeshah Mehta Road Linking Road, Inorbit Malad & Inorbit Vashi, Mumbai 400001 India
6am pickup from your hotel or anywhere in Mumbai and Transfer to Mumbai Airport for flight to New Delhi.
Arrival at Airport in New Delhi and drive to Agra 3 Hrs via Express Highway brings you to the City of Taj Mahal, Agra.
Early evening visit Mehtab Bagh — the moonlit garden believed to have been designed by Shah Jahan to view the Taj on moonlit nights, far away from the maddening crowd, The garden complex is situated on the left bank of Yamuna opposite to Taj Mahal. Here you can witness the sunset over the Taj Mahal.
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Agra: Four Point by Sheraton or similar
Day 2: Agra City Tour and 3-Hrs drive to Delhi and Flight to Mumbai (B, L)
Pass By: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
6am We visit to explore the monumental heritage of the Great Mughals, including Sunrise the magnificent Taj Mahal (a Unesco World Heritage Site), is one of the Seven Wonders of the World and surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created.
Next we visit - Agra Fort (A Unesco World Heritage Site), Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
After Sightseeing enjoy the shopping in Agra is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and softstone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
Lunch Break, Lunch will be provided at one of the best Local AC Restaurant.
After visiting Agra drive back to Delhi and arrive at 6pm and drop-off to Delhi airport for flight to Mumbai.
Arrive at Mumbai airport and drop-off at your hotel or anywhere in Mumbai.
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All travelers passport photo copy at the time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.