- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This is a private tour of the largest slum area in the whole of Asia, called as Dharavi, home to nearly one million people. Combining it with a Bollywood tour, you'll be sure to gain much insight into the rich local culture of Mumbai.
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Hotel/airport/port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Live entertainment
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from all hotels in Mumbai including hostels and homes and drop back at same location.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099, India
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Return to original departure point
At your selected departure time, your guide will pick you up from your hotel or requested location. Head to Dharavi, which is the heart of small scale industry in Mumbai. Experience a wide range of activities such as recycling, pottery-making, embroidery, soap-making and leather tanning.
When passing through the residential spaces, you will feel the sense of community and spirit that exists in the area. People from all over India live in Dharavi, and this diversity is apparent in the temples, mosques and churches that stand here side by side. A tour through Dharavi’s narrow alleys is quite an adventure.
After your walking tour of the Dharavi slums, see the glamorous side of Mumbai as you drive past the homes of famous screen stars of the Bollywood film industry. Be it Shah Rukh Khan's "Mannat" or Salman Khan's "Galaxy Apartments", they're all fascinating.
Then you will be taken to have glimpse of Bollywood film-making. You will be visiting a movie set to witness live shooting and gain insights. Depending on the schedule, you might even get to click pictures with some renowned actors of today.
At the end of your tour, your guide will drop you back off to your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Except for your valuables, hand baggage is not allowed at location shooting. A pat down and checking of baggage is mandatory.
- This itinerary could be tentative as per studio permission
- Photo shots are strictly not allowed until and unless permission is given.(Professional cameras are not allowed at the shooting sets, until permission granted )
- Please keep your mobile on silent mode during the shooting in action and keep silent.
- Most of the studios are at distant places from downtown and as such may take considerable time to reach, kindly bear with such unavoidable time consumption.
- Infant meals not included
- Joining instructions for cruise customers as follows:
- When you get off your cruise ship, you make your way to meeting point is at the green gate is about 5 to 8 minutes walk away.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.