- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience faith at Mumbai’s most exceptional temple, Shree Siddhivinayak, and indulge in age-old tradition. Participate in the evening Aarti ceremony, and learn about the significance of this 18th century temple from an expert guide. Then, drive across the Bandra-Worli Sea Link, one of India’s major architectural marvels and feel the glory of Mumbai at its best.
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- Dinner included
- Dinner at local restaurant
- Professional local guide
- Local taxi from Shree Sidhivinayak Temple to Bandra Staion via the Bandra-worli Sea Link
- Entry/Admission - Shree Siddhivinayak
- Entry/Admission - Bandra-Worli Sea Link
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
Siddhivinayak Temple, Almeda compound, Pratikhsha Nagar, Koliwada, Sion, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400022, India
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shree Siddhivinayak, S.K.Bole Marg, Mumbai 400028 India
Get together at the entrance of the Siddhivinayak Temple, where you’ll meet your expert guide and proceed for an evening Aarti session on the temple premises. Believed to be the richest temple in Mumbai with an annual donation of more than 150 million dollars, Shree Siddhivinayak is the epitome of faith and tradition in India. Dedicated to the elephant-head deity God Ganesha, the provider of prosperity, the beautiful temple was originally consecrated in 1801. Participate in the evening Aarti ceremony, where the devotees will sing hymns for the God Ganesha and pray for their health and happiness. The whole temple is beautifully decorated with flowers and sparkling lights and every day over twenty-five thousand devotees flock the temple to offer their prayers and seek the blessing of the God.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bandra-Worli Sea Link, Mumbai 400030 India
Let the religion sink in as you proceed with your expert guide for dinner at a local Maharashtrian restaurant. Devour the satiating flavors of Mumbai and board a taxi with your expert guide for the Bandra-Worli Sea Link. Yet another architectural wonder, the Bandra-Worli Sea Link is a 5.6km cable-stayed bridge which crosses the Arabian Sea and links the Mumbai suburbs with South Mumbai. This 250 million dollar bridge is considered an engineering marvel and the drive is worth a thousand words. Feel the glory of Mumbai at its best and as the day retires, you will be dropped back to Bandra Station West.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.