- 4 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Half Day Bollywood Tour, combines two packages, the Basic Film City Tour and the Live Show Tour. So aside from the 2-hour guided tour of the Film City, you would also have access to a backstage set, where you can view the hidden mysteries of film making. You also get to enjoy viewing a live shooting, as well as viewing of the makeup room of the actors. Finally, if there are any available, you can also enjoy picture taking with a Bollywood star. Pickup and drop-off is included in this package from any designated area in Mumbai.
- Entrance fee to the Bollywood Studio
- Assistance during arrival and departure
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- English Speaking Guide
- 1 Mineral water bottles per person per day
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Filmcity
- Food & Other Beverages
- Any Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop-off is included in this package from your designated/preferred location/hotel in Mumbai.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Filmcity, Film City Complex, Seven Bunglow, Goregaon East, Film City Complex, Aarey Colony, Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400065, India
Mumbai's Film City was established in 1977 by the Department of Cultural Affairs Government of Maharashtra. It has helped the local film industry, especially Bollywoood, as it is an all-in-one studio complex comprising of various sets that can be utilised by film makers or television series makers. Film City is also known as the Dadasaheb Phalke Nagar, as it is a form of tribute to the late Dadasaheb Phalke, the Father of Indian Cinema. In the past, only crews and actors were allowed inside the studio complex which made it a bit of an elusive dream for many film lovers. In 2014, the Film City was opened for tourism, wherein both local and foreign avid Bollywood fans can enjoy a guided tour of the entire film complex.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.