- 4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Prepare to discover the different wineries on the island of Mallorca. Its Mediterranean weather allows you to produce excellent wines recognized throughout Europe. You will visit two different wineries, a private tour through a more familiar and authentic Mallorcan winery with a small wine production but with a delicate elaboration and a cellar with large vineyards and olive trees, with views of the Serra de Tramuntana. It is important to know the different ways of making and preparing wines, and the techniques used by winemakers.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Dinner included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free WIFI
- Food tasting/Snacks
- Wine tasting
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or bus
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Vins Nadal
- Entry/Admission - Bodegas Angel
Soller train station in the Plaza of Spain. Palma of Majorca center.
Traveler pickup is offered
Port of Palma
The tour ends at the wine bar. A 5-minute walk from the starting point.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vins Nadal, Calle de Ramon Llull 2, 07350 Binissalem, Majorca Spain
You will visit a typical Mallorcan winery in the center of a famous village in Mallorca.
You will taste at least 3 wines with small appetizer of local products.
*It is possible to change the cellar if there is no availability.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bodegas Angel, Highway Santa Maria-Sencelles Km 4.8, 07320 Santa Eugenia, Majorca Spain
You will visit a winery with large vineyards and olive trees, with views of the Serra de Tramuntana.
You will taste at least 4 wines with small appetizer of local products.
* It's possible to change the cellar if there is no availability.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time and phone number and email.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.