- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The Dolphins Route will allow you to discover places so wild and authentic.
If you are lucky, you will see some dolphins during the excursions.
- Local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transportation to/from attractions
Cala Molins, Spain
Returns to original departure point
At the begining of the excursion, in Cala Sant Vicenç, the guide will introduce you to the diferents kayak techniques you will know to make the tour safely.
The tour takes 3,5 hours for 8 kilometers. We recommend to be 16 years old minimum to do the tour.
During the tour, we will navigate between the reefs, passing under a natural rock bridge, all of this in the turquoise and crystal clear waters.
We will start the tour in Cala Molins, go through Cala Clara and Cala Barques.
We will land at Cala Estremer, a beach only accessible by sea where you can climb rock walls dropping the sea, dive with snorkel, jumping into the sea from the rocks...
Then we will go back in deep water, enjoying the view of the imposing cliffs of the Cavall Bernat.
• Cala Molins, Calle Molins, 07469 Cala San Vincente, Majorca Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.