- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit the best caves, coves and the most spectacular places in the Northern coast of the island.
- Boat Tour
- Snorkel instructor
- Snorkeling gear
- Bottled water
- Transfer outside the indicated areas.
Restaurante Chino Luna de Miel, Passeig Saralegui, 2, 07470 Port de Pollença, Illes Balears, Spain
Pick ups are usually scheduled one hour before the start of the activity.
The exact time and place for pickup,if applicable, will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
Join us and enjoy the natural beauty of Alcudia’s Bay under the water and on the coast! We take you to unique places in the Northern coast of Majorca, where you can go snorkeling in crystal-clear waters.
This excursion starts with a boat trip from Alcudia’s port on a traditional Majorcan wooden boat. You will visit most impressive coves and caves. There you can snorkel together with our expert guides.
This activity is also suitable for beginners! You can enjoy an introductory course to snorkeling if you need one. Our certified instructors will be pleased to show you new techniques and a couple of tricks. Moreover, you can use the best and modern equipment.
Duration: 4 hours (from 10am to 2pm)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Activity only suitable for swimmers.
- To bring a swimsuit, a towel and sunscreen along.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.