- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience east Mallorca’s natural beauty on this 3-hour kayak and snorkeling excursion. Discover the region’s spectacular coastline on this guided tour. Paddle your sea kayak into bays, inlets, and along sea cliffs, and strap on your snorkeling mask to go beneath the surface and discover a variety of sea life. The tour will begin at 9am. Transfer to and from hotel is not included.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal choice for families
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Snorkeling equipment
- Transportation to/from attractions
There are three possible meeting points. Depending on sea conditions meeting point will be selected. Departure point will be informed 24hrs before the tour.
Link Costa dels Pins:
Link Son Serra:
Experience the joy of sea kayaking the crystal clear waters of Mallorca, and discover its stunning coastline in an environmentally friendly way. Explore bays and inlets only accessible from the water, and get up close to majestic sea cliffs. Strap on a snorkeling mask to get up close to the area’s marine life.
Your F.E.P.-appointed guides have over 20 years of sea kayaking experience and a breadth of knowledge about the Mallorcan coast. You need not have any prior experience to enjoy this tour; swimming skills are all that are required. Children 11 years and under kayak and snorkel free, but must be accompanied by two parents (or adult supervisors) to keep the weight on the kayak balanced.
Please note: Trips are weather-dependent and may be cancelled due to rough sea conditions. In the case of cancellation or changes to the itinerary, you will be notified the day before your scheduled tour.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must know how to swim
- Recommended items to bring: water, solar protection, and a small snack
- Important: The trips depend on the weather forecast and the sea conditions. In case of cancellation for bad weather or changes in the itinerary you will be informed the day before
- Children are free but must be accompanied by 2 adults to balance kayak
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.