- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The tapas culture is a world-renowned one nowadays – what better place to experience it than its birthplace? Let one of our local, fun, knowledgeable, professional guides take you on this unique foodie stroll around Málaga. Learn about the local products & culinary history, interact with shop and restaurant keepers, and get insider tips & genuine recommendations from your guide, with tastings of your choice! (food & drinks are extra).
- Professional local guide
- Snacks - We don’t have any commission deals with any of the places we visit. The itinerary is 100% tailor-made based on the best addresses of the moment and dietary preferences.
Room Mate Valeria Hotel, Plaza Poeta Alfonso Canales, 5, 29001 Málaga, Spain
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Pimpi, Calle Granada, 62, 29015 Málaga, Spain
We will stop at the most iconic tabern of Málaga – El Pimpi. The rest of the itinerary is a secret ;)
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.