- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
For all its important monuments and fascinating history, Sevilla is universally famous for being a joyous town. While the Sevillians are known for their wit and sparkle, the city itself is striking for its vitality. It is the largest town in Southern Spain, the city of Carmen, Don Juan and Figaro.
The high point in its history was following the discovery of America in 1492.
Private guide at your disposal.
Private transportation in modern fleet of Mercedes-Benz vehicles (wi-fi and water onboard)
Professional chauffeurs, uniformed and bilingual (Spanish-English).
Other languages available under request.
Multilingual Official Tourist Guides for the Cultural and Artistic Andalusian Heritage.
Tickets to described monuments.
- Private transportation
- Offiial Private Guide
- Guided Tour inside the Cathedral and Royal Alcázar
- Free time to visit Santa Cruz District
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
- Entrance Tickets to Monuments
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sevilla
- Entry/Admission - Real Alcazar de Sevilla
- Entry/Admission - Barrio Santa Cruz
- Food and Drink
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up service at customer accomodation in Marbella, Malaga
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catedral de Sevilla, Avenida de la Constitucion s/n, 41001 Seville Spain
We will visit the amazing Seville Cathedral with an official Guide. It is a registered UNESCO World Heritage Site, along with the adjoining Alcázar palace complex and the General Archive of the Indies.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Real Alcazar de Sevilla, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
We will visit also the Royal Alcázar Palace, the beautiful moorish fortress still used by spanish Royal Family as residence.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Barrio Santa Cruz, Seville Spain
You wiil have free time to discover the enchanting Santa Cruz District, with its narrow and white streets.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Cathedral and Royal Alcazar directorate management may decide, in rare eventualities, to close the monuments for a certain force majeure concerning Town Hall events beyond our will. This possibility may occur after customers purchased the activity. In this case, if customers accept to do the trip without the visit of one of the two monuments, we can arrange a partial refund. If customers want to renounce we will arrange a full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is not suitable for people with deambulating problems or reduced mobility
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.