- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Starting daily at 15:30 pm, duration 5 hours . Up to 6 passengers on board. Every extra passenger costs extra 100 euro. Maximum capacity: 10 passengers. We will set sail from the Marina of Vlihada, to the spectacular red beach of the island which is situated in the historic village of Akrotiri and , sailing on wards to the white beach and from there past the Indian Rocks to our Venetian lighthouse on the tip of the island, Fira, Firostefani, Imerovigli and Oia from afar and admire the rock formations of our coastline.Touring past the volcano which presents an amazing photographic opportunities, we will sail to the famous volcanic hot springs where you will have the chance to take a healing swim in the sulfurous waters of the hot springs of Palia Kammeni where you may relax and enjoy the unique landscape of the volcano. After that, we will sail and stop at the beach of Mesa pigadia, to enjoy a freshly prepared BBQ on board before we head back to Vlichada while the sun sets down .
- Bottled water
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Why Us, Why Wind Spirit
What differs us from most Catamaran Tour Companies on the island is that we support the spirit of Yachting. This is why we only take up to 10 passengers on board to provide extra comfort and privacy with the same price rate as opposed to our competitors who accept up to 25 or more people on-board.
• If you choose a private cruise, you can add or remove stops according to your preferences, based on the weather and time limitations.
• The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
• Transportation from/to the hotel with our a/c mini bus
• Soft drinks, beer and local white wine
• Greek freshly prepared lunch on board.
• Towels, Jackets & snorkeling equipment if needed (to be returned to the crew)
• Port Authority expenses, VAT 24%, fuel and full insurance
• Free WiFi
Food & Beverage to enjoy on board
Drinks: Soft drinks, beer, local white wine, ouzo
Appetizers: Tzatziki*, grilled vegetables*, Stuffed wine leaves*
Salad: Greek salad*, Mixed green salad*
Main: Grilled fresh bream fillet or chicken fillet, Shrimps served in spicy tomato sauce & feta cheese* , Pasta (penne served with cherry tomatoes sauce, olives and oregano)*
Dessert: Orange pie, baklava, fresh season fruits and coffee
*Ideal for vegetarians
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- A maximum of XX people per booking 10
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.