- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience the traditional picturesque villages of Santorini and try a variety of local wines and delicacies. Admire the view of the lighthouse and get to the highest point of the island on a 5-hour tour with a private tour guide, plus a local driver.
Morning island tour with a private bus and private tour guide, plus a local driver (The Monastery Profitis Ilias, ''Pyrgos Village, ''Megalochori'' Village, Lighthouse, 1 traditional winery).
Private or group tour (depending on availability and preferences) is included in several parts of the island and 1 winery and lasts about 5 hours.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Santorini Wine Stories
Traveler pickup is offered
Time may varies based on the hotel location.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santorini Wine Stories, Perissa Greece
Tour starts from your hotel at 09:30 a.m., our first destination being the Monastery of Profitis Hlias. It is the highest mountain of Santorini and is a pre-volcano part of the island. We stay for panoramic photos with fantastic 360o views of the island.
Then we visit a traditional village of Santorini, Pyrgos. Pyrgos (Tower) of Kallisti or simply Pyrgos is the highest village of Santorini. Walk to the beautiful alleys of Pyrgos and stop for souvenirs, food or coffee.
Our third destination we will walk in the small narrow streets into a beautiful and traditional village, Megalochori.
Then admire the last rock of Santorini, the Lighthouse.
Our last destination we will visit a traditional winery will take place where you will have the chance and get to know the bottling and the maturing process of Santorini wines. Try 4 different types of volcanic wines accompanied by local snacks.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.