- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Try the traditional tastes of Santorini enriched with amazing aromas and exquisite local wines during our Traditional Tastes' Tour.
One of the best ways to get to know our island is to taste what it has to offer. Fresh fish accompanied by fava, tomato fritters, white eggplants in a vegetarian moussaka and a Santorinian salad sound rather tasty, do they? Volcanic soil does half of the job. The rest is in the hands of the locals cooking that meal for you!
● Megalochori Village
● Emborio Village
● Local Farm
● Local Winery
● Local Tavern
- What's Included
- Local knowledgeable guide
- Local English speaking professional driver
- Comfortable, Mercedes A/C Minivan
- Light lunch with local wine
- Wine tasting
- Traditional Greek coffee and home-made appetizers
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Services not mentioned as included
Hotel, port, airport, cable car exit
We'll be visiting places less known by tourists giving you an opportunity to see the real life of the island and to interact with the locals yourselves.
Things you are going to do on this tour:
- Tasting local delicacies the way people make them at home visiting a local farm and a local coffee shop
- Exploring traditional villages of Megalochori and Emborio
- Getting an ‘agricultural view’ of the island
- Learning about traditional products of Santorini
- Having a delicious lunch with traditional dishes of Santorini in one of the best family taverns of the island
-Visiting a local winery including the wine tasting.
We are going to provide you not only with a meal itself, but with a whole range of feelings, impressions and emotions.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.