- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the best of Santorini’s gastronomy with this private tour. This 5-hour private trek shows you the best in food and wine culture that Santorini has to offer. Explore two family estate wineries, learn about the wine production and grape varieties, and taste both white and red wines. Visit a local village where you will enjoy lunch with local ingredients and produce, using recipes passed from one generation to another.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cruise ship passengers: Pick up from the top end of the cable car
- Wine tasting in 2 local wineries
- Enjoy a 3-course lunch with local products, in a local taverna
- Entry/Admission - Asterias
- Entry/Admission - Venetsanos Winery
- Entry/Admission - Wine Museum Koutsogiannopoulos
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel in Santorini
Cruise ship passengers: take the cable car up to Fira town. We will meet you at the top end of the cable car holding a sign with your name.
Return point: Returns to original departure point
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Venetsanos Winery, Eparchiaki Odos Firon-Ormou Perissis, Megalochori 84701 Greece
Venetsanos winery is located right above the port of Athinios, overlooking the magnificent caldera of Santorini. The Venetsanos family has a very long tradition in producing wine. Originally was produced for the island and subsequently it was exported extensively, and particularly to countries such as Russia. It was built in 1947 by Venetsanos family and became the first industrial winery on the island. Its most distinguished feature is the structural design, which essentially used gravity, facilitating energy efficiency, at a time when access to electricity and other energy sources was very limited. The winery was built in an unconventional manner constructed from above and moving downwards.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Wine Museum Koutsogiannopoulos, Epar. Od. Messarias - Archeas Thiras, Vothonas 847 00 Greece
Located on beautiful Santorini, the Koutsoyannopoulos Wine Museum has everything a visitor would want to know about wine making in one of the most unique places on earth. With the Koutsoyannopoulos family knowledge and historical exhibits, guests will get a glimpse of what life was like as a winemaker here.
This one of a kind museum happens to be nestled in a cave and because of its unique position this natural labyrinth is eight meters below ground and 300 meters long. It took our family twenty one years of hard work, patience, and perseverance to complete the wine museum in this remarkable location, but it was all worth it.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Asterias, RED BEACH, Akrotiri 847 00, Greece
join a three-course delicious Santorini-styled menu cooked in the traditional way using local products, accompanied by the local wine. The dazzling light and the Aegean breeze, combined with the island’s fertile volcanic soil, nurture the local agricultural products, endowing them with top quality and a unique taste.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.