- 5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Spend your time in the port of Santorini discovering the wonders of the island. On this private shore excursion, you will visit the island's capital, Fira, and the dramatic town of Oia, home to dwellings nestled in volcanic rock. At the Akrotiri excavation site, you will see the remains of one of the most important prehistoric settlements of the Aegean region. Your private tour guide will entertain you during your tour with interesting details and stories about Santorini.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees (approx. 12 euros)
- Boat to Fira harbor
- Entry/Admission - Akrotiri Archaeological Site
Traveler pickup is offered
You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time (contact info will be
provided on your confirmation voucher)
Santorini cruise port
Tour start time will be adjusted to your ship's arrival. You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Same as departure point.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Byzantine Castle Ruins, Oia 847 02 Greece
One of the best panoramic views of Santorini is that from the Byzantine Castle Ruins, the remains of a 15th-century castle between Oia and Ormos Ammoudia. The location is considered one of the most photographed images with picturesque whitewashed buildings, a windmill, and the sea beneath spectacular cliffs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Akrotiri Archaeological Site, Akrotiri 84700 Greece
Akrotiri is a Minoan Bronze Age settlement on the volcanic Greek island of Santorini . The settlement was destroyed in the Theran eruption sometime in the 16th century BC and buried in volcanic ash, which preserved the remains of fine frescoes and many objects and artworks. The settlement has been suggested as a possible inspiration for Plato's story of Atlantis. In any case the Atlantis speculation is only one of many. Akrotiri has been excavated since 1967.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Oia's Main Street, Greece
Oia village is built on the northern part of the caldera rim, it is here where many artists have been inspired due to its magnificent location, as you will see for yourself, with its most superb views of the caldera, the rest of the island itself and Aegean Sea. A guided tour combined with free time will be offered.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hotel Santorini, Thera 847 00, Greece
Fira is an attractive town perched on the Caldera rim where the land slopes gently in one direction and falls steeply in to the sea in the other. There you will have the choice either to enjoy the town at leisure or perhaps return directly to your ship by the spectacular cable car.
Duration: 40 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise Ship passengers must provide the following details under Special Requirements: Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Akrotiri Excavation is closed on Mondays. Alternatively you will enjoy in Oia
- Please enter your preferred pickup time in the Special Requirements box at the time of booking, and reconfirm 48 hours prior to the tour’s departure time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.