- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience Santorini from the eyes of a local in a safe, guided tour that is customized to your group's needs. Enjoy a four to six-hour trip where you can take photos of everything from the ancient ruins of Akrotiri to the local vineyards and old castles.
• Visit Oia, one of the most photogenic places in Santorini
• See the city of Fira through the eyes of a resident
• Ride in comfort and safety in our air-conditioned van
• See Santorini from a 360-degree view from atop Profitis Ilias Monastery - the pinnacle of the island
• Sample local wines from a family-owned winery
• Take photos in Firostefani village where the blue dome church seen in magazines worldwide sits
• Enjoy lunch on a volcanic beach and take a refreshing swim or sunbathe
- Safe and comfortable air-conditioned mini-van
- Local guide with insider knowledge of the island
- Guaranteed on-time return for ship curfews
- Bottled water
- Up to 5 hours tour time
- All taxes
- Wine tasting at a local vineyard
- Cable car fees
- Food and beverages
Exit of the cable car in Fira for cruise passengers, your hotel, Athinios port, airport
9am, 9:30am, 10am, 10:30am, 3:00 pm, 3:30 pm, 4pm
Join your guide in beautiful Fira to see the leading Santorini attractions
We provide you with a relaxed experience in comfort and safety designed to meet and exceed your expectations with our Santorini tour. Just take a cable car ride to Fira to meet your driver. You will recognize your guide when you see the sign with the name of your party waiting for you at the gate just outside the cable car station. Your tour starts mid-morning.
See stunning destinations and learn local history with your guide
When driving around the city Pyrgos, you will see many ancient chapels and churches. You can stop off for pictures if interested. Your guide knows the history of each location and can answer questions you may have. The freedom of your tour means that you get to experience Santorini the way you want.
Imerovigli Village to see the whitewashed homes dotting the hillsides
The oldest castle in Santorini in Emborio Village
The picturesque churches of Pyrgos
Art Space Winery
Museums in Oia and Fira
Family-friendly and handicapped accessible
We suggest a list of stops on our tour, but the length and the final number of destinations are entirely up to you and the driver. The trip covers many scenic locations around Santorini and includes a stop for lunch at areas like Perissa or Perivolos Beach, two of the stunning volcanic beaches of Santorini. Let us know of any special needs you have ahead of time, so we can make your Santorini Highlights tour a trip to remember.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wear loose-fitting, light clothing and a comfortable pair of tennis shoes
- Bring money for souvenirs, meals, snacks, and entry fees for museums
- Sandals or flip flops for the beach
- Bring a swimsuit, sunblock, and towels to enjoy an afternoon swim
- A hat and sunglasses are recommended even with air conditioning
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.