- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
From the plantation of the seeds to the end product on our plate, food has always been part
of people’s life and a way to socialize. Ancient Greeks held long symposia where food and
wine were in abundance while they talked, exchanged ideas and philosophized.
Even today food is the best way to understand the world and in Santorini food has an
important place in our daily life.
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Any food or drinks not mentioned
- Entry/Admission - Oia's Main Street
From your hotel reception or from the exit of the cable car if a cruise passenger.
Same place of departure location
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oia's Main Street, Greece
Visit the famous village of Oia and admire the breathtaking views before you head to the south side to cook traditional food.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.