- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Tinos Island is only 45 minutes away. The gorgeous neighbour of Mykonos, being three times bigger, has a lot to offer:
- Tinos town and the most famous and important church of Greece, the Evangellistria, with its miraculous icon and magic atmosphere
- The women's monastery Kechrovouni, high up in the mounains, which is inhabited by 40 nuns
- The traditional village Volax, home to the basket makers
- The valley of the pigeon houses from the Venetian time
- Pirgos, the centre of the marble arts
- Continously changing scenery of landscapes, traditional villages and views over the Agean Sea and surrounding islands.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Excellent value for money
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Round trip ferry tickets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transfer service from your Hotel to the meeting Point and back.
Mykonos New Port, Tourlos 846 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
* Tinos tour Meeting point is (Entrance of New port)
Look for your local tour guide who looks for them by your name.
In case transfer Services are needed to/from meeting point then extra charge is 7,00 eur per person/way for Chora Hotels and 12,00 eur for rest of Island
Returns to original departure point
Tuesday (EN,DE,FR,IT) - Friday (EN,DE,FR) meeting point NEW PORT - IN TOURLOS
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panayia Evanyelistria Cathedral and Museums, Tinos Town Greece
The most famous and important church of Greece, the Evangellistria, with its miraculous icon and magic atmosphere
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Volax 842 00, Greece
Volax or Volakas is a small village on the island of Tinos, in the Cyclades, Greece. The population was 51 at the 2011 census. Its unique surrounding of big round rocks gives the whole landscape a lunar appearance. It was established in the 14th-century or older.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that for the visit of the church and monastery there are strict clothing rules: sleeveless shirts and shorts are not permitted. Men must wear long trousers and women must wear skirts or trousers that go below the knee.
- Transfer Services 7,00 eur per person/way for Chora Hotels and 12,00 eur for rest of Island
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.