- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A four hour private tour tailored for first time visitors. Explore the famous Oia worldwide known for the magnificent cliff view and spend some free time for shopping.
Then you will go to the south side where you can enjoy a swim at the black beach or lunch at a traditional venue and leisure.
This tour is designed for visitors that want to combine the famous spots but also relax at the quiet south side.
It is also suggested to cruise passengers as they can have an amazing time during the few hours they visit the island.
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Cable car tickets if a cruise passenger
- Entry/Admission - Perivolos Beach
- Entry/Admission - Oia's Main Street
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your hotel or at the exit of the cable car if you are a cruise passenger.
please advise your preferred departure time or arrival of your cruise
At your preferred drop off location
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Perivolos Beach, Perivolos 847 03 Greece
After a stop at the the village of Eborio which is fortified in a castle visit the famous back beach of Perissa for a small stop of food tasting
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Oia's Main Street, Greece
Walk the famous marbled paths of Oia village and admire the worldwide known cliffs
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age 18 years old
- If a cruise passenger please provide the following at the time of booking ; ship name,docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.