- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a private 5-hour tour of Santorini with a private driver and tour guide. Discover Santorini's hidden gems on this fascinating tour. Visit Oia, Firostefani, Imerovigli, Prophet Elias, Estate Argyros or Venetsanos Winery, Megalochori, Black Beach.
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
Convenient pickup (and drop-off) at the Airport, the Athinios Port, Cable car in Fira, or right at the steps of your Hotel
8:45am, 9am, 9:30am, 10am 2:30pm, 3pm, 3:30pm
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the consecutive days selected.
With our flexible Santorini island tour, you get to experience much of what Santorini has to offer. There’s no stress and hassle because your guide does all of the logistics and planning. No worries about making it to your pickup spot on time; we pick up and drop off where you want us to. Riding in a luxurious, climate-controlled minibus, your tour guide will take you to the following destinations:
• Visit the village of Oia first for some sightseeing and shopping, or go there last so you can enjoy a sunset over the Aegean Sea.
• Imerovigli: Located on the Caldera Cliff, you’ll be amazed by the views. The Rock of Skaros is also here and was once the perch to spot pirates.
• Firostefani: Take pictures of Firostefani’s Blue Dome Church, which is a well-known Greek site.
• Prophet Elias Monastery: Located 2,000 feet above sea level, this Greek Christian monastery is ornate and provides a 360-degree view of the Aegean Sea.
• Enjoy the peace and quiet found in quaint Megalochori Village, after which, you might enjoy a nice glass of vino at Estate Argyros or Venetsanos Winery, which is located on the Caldera Cliffs edge. If you don’t drink, your tour will be customized to suit your tastes, so opt to skip these stops.
• Explore the breathtaking black sand beach at Perissa and Perivolos (so named because of the unique black sand created from centuries of local volcanic activity). End your tour wherever you choose. Do you want to be dropped off at your hotel? No problem. If you would rather remain in Perissa or Perivolos for a wonderful meal, that’s fine, too. It’s entirely up to you.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.