- 7 hours (Approx.)
With this private tour made by a car or a flexible mini bus, you have the chance to visit the beautiful side of the island, along with some of the hidden treasures such as the traditional alleys and the ancient archaeological places, the traditional villages and churches.
Enjoy incomparable services, characterized by flexibility, reliability and personal care. Visiting Santorini with a private tour can make a world difference, even if you are an experienced world traveler.
Choose your own times and amend the itinerary anyway you want, based on your needs and preferences.
Enjoy the amazing island of Santorini and make the most of your valuable travel time.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Akrotiri excavation site entrance fee 12 euros not included
- Entry/Admission - Akrotiri
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a private pick up. All guests will be picked up from their hotels.
Departure time needs to be agreed prior to the booking.
Please indicate your hotel/accommodation.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oia bus terminal, Oia 847 02, Greece
The village of the famous Sunset
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pyrgos Kallistis 847 00, Greece
One of the most picturesque villages of Santorini
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Akrotiri, Thera 847 00, Greece
Akrotiri - Red Beach, The most important archaelogical site of Santorini
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.