- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Day cruises on-board a catamaran are an experience not to be missed.
If you're planning to visit Naxos this summer come sail with us into crystal blue waters, gorgeous sandy anchorages, stunning seascapes and turn your holidays into a lifetime experience.
Take advantage of our special offers to families, groups and early booking discounts. Contact us for a quote.
A day cruise starts at 9.00 am and lasts 9 hours to unique locations.
An information briefing is made every morning from our crew for the details of the trip.
In case of bad weather the Captain can change the itinerary for the safest route!
- Lunch - Delicious Traditional lunch cooked and served on board
- Alcoholic Beverages - Local wine and beers
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Free wifi
- Tender to explore the coasts
- flippers, masks and fins
- Bottled water
- Beach towels
1: Protopapadaki, Naxos 843 00, Greece
2: Protopapadaki, Naxos 843 00, Greece
Returns to original departure point
A day cruise on a luxury catamaran is an experience you cannot lose.
A day cruise lasts 9 hours from 9.00 a.m viviting the most interesting and unique locations of Northen or Southern Naxos or Paros and-or Small Cyclades.
In case of bad weather condition the captain can change the itinerary for the most safe and comfortable route.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.