- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit one of the most important archaeological sites of Greece :
THE ANCIENT SACRED ISLAND OF DELOS!
Only a 45 minute boat ride away from Mykonos. Delos was the center of the Cyclades of the ancient world, the island of light, birthplace of Apollon and Artemis, home to the first multicultural civilization and trade.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Tour guide
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Site of Delos
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up the guest wherever he pleases.
14:30 PREARRANGED HOTEL DROP OFF UP IN MYKONOS
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Archaeological Site of Delos, 846 00 Greece
Delos is a Greek island and archaeological site in the Aegean Sea's Cyclades archipelago, near Mykonos. The mythological birthplace of Apollo, it was a major religious center and port during the 1st millennium B.C. The island's ruins encompass Doric temples, markets, an amphitheater, houses with mosaics and the iconic Terrace of the Lions statues. The Archaeological Museum displays statues excavated from the site.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.