- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Participate in a guided tour to the Palace of Knossos, the political and ceremonial center of Minoan civilization, followed by a guided tour to Heraklion Archaeological Museum. The tour continues with a visit to the town center of Heraklion, completing in a day the historical path of 4000 years.
- Pickup-drop-off Heraklion Karteros Kokini Hani Gouves Analipsi Anisaras Hersonisos Stalis Malia Sisi
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Professional guide
- Food & Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Knossos Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Heraklion Archaeological Museum
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up customers from meeting points and hotels from the areas of Heraklion Karteros Kokkini Hani Gouves Analipsi Anisaras Hersonisos Stalida Malia Sissi
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Knossos Archaeological Site, Knosos, Heraklion, Crete Greece
Knossos Palace is the capital of Minoan civilization, just 5km away on the south of Heraklion town. It is the largest of the preserved Minoan palatial centers on the island. Walk through it with your guide and find out how people lived 4.000 years ago, people that are believed to be the first Europeans, lived as an organized community in Crete and the center of their civilization the Palace itself. The Throne Room, the frescoes, the Minoan Columns, the water management will stimulate your imagination on how the community of the Minoans was living on the island back then.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Heraklion Archaeological Museum, Xanthoudidou Chatzidaki, Heraklion, Crete 712 02 Greece
In the center of the town of Heraklion, the Archaeological Museum appears. It brings together, findings from all over Crete, covering over 5500 years of the island's history. It is one of the most remarkable museums in Greece containing the most notable and complete collection of artifacts and initials of the Minoan civilization around the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Morosini Fountain (Lion's Fountain), Heraklion, Crete Greece
Heraklion is the capital of Crete as well as the largest city on the island. It is a town living between modern life and a deep link with its past. The town is fortified by the old Venetian walls. From the town's center, a walk through Daidalou street will bring you to Lion Square and the famous Morosini Fountain remain of the Venetian era. The way to the left will take you to the permanent outdoor market of the town and finally to the Valide Mosque, a remain of the turkish occupancy. The way to the right will bring you to the Venetian Loggia and finally to the sea and the Koules Fortres
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.