- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
During your stay in Western Crete don't miss out on visiting a traditional pottery workshop in order to explore the magical world of the local ceramic art.
During this 3h long tour learn from our artist about the history of the Cretan ceramic art, view his work and watch him transform clay into beautiful artefacts. Then try creating your own ceramic artefact under the artist’s expert guidance. Every team of participants (2 persons at a time) will have adequate time with the pottery instructors to enjoy the experience (about 60min hands-on). During this time the other participants will enjoy a guided visit to other nearby folk art workshops, meet the artists in person and listen to the mythology tales that have inspired their art.
This tour is ideal for couples or a small group of friends booking together. Single person bookings are not possible at the moment, we apologize to the solo travellers.
- Hands-on pottery workshop
- Bottled water or/and refreshments
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- A minimum of 2 persons per booking is required
- Single person booking is not possible. We apologise to the solo travellers.
Chania Public Market, Pl. Agoras, Chania 731 32, Greece
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
The ceramic art workshop is located in the picturesque old port of Chania city. You will have the chance to enjoy wonderful views strolling the alleys around our workshop venue and also visit other workshops of local folk art.
A minimum of 2 persons per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 persons per booking is required.
- Family adults or seniors (up to 2 persons per booking) not taking the pottery workshop may join the tour for free.
- The total duration of the tour is approximate. The exact duration depends on the group size.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.